Based in UK – Extensive travel across EMEA region
Global Leader in Retail Analytics and Retail Customer Measurement Solutions
Exceptional Package – Exceptional Product Training – Exceptional Opportunity
Retail Analytics and Customer Measurement Solutions as a sector underpin the ability to understand, determine and influence what generates customer traffic and retail buying habits, it is the lifeblood of the retail environment and a shopping centres success. As retailers and retail property businesses focus on how to increase conversion rates, customer spend value and to generate a higher yield from their marketing and advertising budgets the footfall measurement and customer analytics technology sector is set for rapid and continued growth.
Few other operators and solution providers in this sector can claim the client base this organisation retains. High value, top end branded retailers and international retail property developers and management organisations have become trusted clients and value this company’s services as an integral part of their business strategy.
Probably the only organisation in the sector that can be truly described as offering a global capability and undoubtedly No1 in the USA and Asia they have a clearly defined vision and strategy to establish their business as No1 in the European and Middle East market place.
Recognised by their admirers for demonstrating true innovative approaches to technology and the interpretation and implementation of analytical results this business thrives on entrepreneurialism, creativity and objectivity. This is demonstrated from the top down by the fresh outlook and influence of the CEO to the technical teams and their service and delivery capability.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who wants to work on a truly international basis, liaising and co-ordinating the EMEA aspects of product installations and on-going support. You will act as the Client and Installation Team interface, managing budgets, installation program, issues / risks and general service delivery for the organisation.
This role will provide an opportunity to work with diverse teams in a broad range of locations from Central & Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa. It is challenging, rewarding and an exhilarating career opportunity which will also entail travel to the USA.
You will be:
- Degree educated, possibly with an MBA and a demonstrable track record of managing complex, multi-faceted projects and deliverables.
- Experienced team leader able to motivate, coach and direct remotely.
- A clear strategic thinker with a passion for maximising the efficiency and application of resources and capability effectively.
- A change aficionado who relishes challenge, loves working in adversarial environments and can influence and create buy-in top down, bottom up.
You must have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of budgetary management of resources and manpower
- Proven track record of experience within Client Services and Operations
- Exceptional project management skills and certification PMBOK / PMP methodology or similar is a must.
- Preferably a 2nd language in either Spanish and / or French
- A genuine desire to travel
To apply for this exceptional opportunity in total confidence contact:
Darren Ledger – International Search – Active Solutions (UK)
+44 (0) 1924 371333 or email